Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Kernel of a Thought



Sometimes I only hope to make a good popcorn movie.   
Lou Diamond Phillips

Two of the the best things about life in my opinion 
are living
and popcorn
And it turns out
that they have quite a bit in common
You have to add a little heat

 
but not too much






You got to shake things up a little sometimes
You have to grab it by the handful
                                                                  In great big great big buckets



Get a little crazy with it

Let it get a little seasoned


Then share  it with someone
      So, go!  Pop yourself some life

"TODAY: THE MOVIE" 
is about to start
and that's poetiquejustis