Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, December 19, 2011

Snow Global-ization

Isolation is a dream killer.
Barbara Sher

  For the past year,
my husband and I have been living in an apartment community


 
that 700 souls call home


But it can feel like we are living on top of a mountain
 
People rush to their cars
Guarded


and seeing so little of what is around them
perhaps even a little lost in their own heads



Every person living in their own little world

But when we break the ice
 when we take the time to say hello
a wonderful thing happens
Everything in this solitary world gets shaken up a bit
and the people insde come out to play

Not afraid to be themselves
and community begins to happen
 
 
and dreams are shared

and that's poetiquejustis