Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, December 4, 2011

Gone with the Whim

“Forgive me for startling you with 
the impetuosity of my sentiments, my dear Scarlet….”
Margaret Mitchell


 Gone with the Wind



I don’t know about you
But I can take only so much of practicality
I just want to kick off the sensible shoes
and kick up my heels

Going from A to B to C is all very grown up

But it doesn’t let you spell much
Suddenly, life is reduced to the three

Routine
Rut
Roadblocks


Life should take every letter in the alphabet

and  some that you make up


Today...give your words and your world some shimsy
(shine and whimsy)

 Break from the routine,
get out of the rut 
and fly over the roadblocks

you can be a grown up tomorrow

and that's poetiquejustis
"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined
the things that God has prepared for those who love him."
I Corinthians 2:9