Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, December 23, 2011

How Do I Do It?

"Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another."  
Walter Elliott

People often ask me how I find the time and the ideas to write poetiquejustis every day.

My answer is always the same


I sit down....I write...and I stop when it makes me smile

There are times when this task seems too big

and other times it seems too small

There are moments when I sigh " it has all been said"

But I find my old friend perseverance and together we move on


Not because I believe I will change the world with my little blog

But because it will change mine every time I persevere

What is it that you want to get done....what is it that you can do one little task at a time 
if you just add a bit of


 Robert Wise reminds us that there are three p's in the world:
Passion, patience and perseverance

and that's poetiquejustis