Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, June 10, 2012

I Just Like You....

Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives.
C S Lewis
 

Being around people who like you  just because you are you
is a spa for the soul
 

These are the people who do not like you for what you have
 
or what you know
 
or what you can do for them
 

They just ....like you
 
Of course, that has to start with you, you know

 
Today I wish you lots of those people who simply enjoy your company-
 
and may you be the first!
and that's poetiquejustis

 

I am a companion of all those who fear, revere, and worship You, and of those who observe and give heed to Your precepts.      Psalm 119:63