Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, June 17, 2012

Poetiquejustis: Rules for (really) Living

Civilization had too many rules for me, 
so I did my best to rewrite them.
Bill Cosby
 
 
                                                                    
                                                                          Be the smile in the room

                                                                            Drown out the voice of doom

                                                                            Bring sunshine to the gloom

                                                                           
                                                                            Be always giving


                                                                       Be a friend and  wipe the tears, 

 Understand their cares and fears


Always be the one that cheers

                                                                            
                                                                            
                                                                            
                                                                              Now you 're living!
                                                                           
               and that's poetiquejustis
                                                                       
                                    For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.' "Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You drink? 'And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? 'And when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?' "And the King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.'
Matthew 25:35-40