Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, June 23, 2012

Shades of Nay




If you are thinking thoughts of defeat, 
I urge you to rid yourself of such thoughts
Norman Vincent Peale
You can see it

Just up ahead...it is getting closer!


Beyond your insecurities and the memories of people saying
"you can't do that".

Or even worse- your own traitorous voice saying:
"I can't do that"- for that is the voice that is hardest to ignore

because you have no one to say it is not so

You stay busy with other things
But from the corner of your mind, 
you see the life you want
just beyond the window of your mind

There is only one thing to do, you know


and that's poetiquejustis
Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, 
because when he has stood the test, 
he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
James 1:12