Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, June 24, 2012

I Wonder Where the Wonder Went....


A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. 
To live is to be slowly born.
 Antoine de Saint Exupery


Have you ever wondered where the wonder has gone?
I have.   Often.
I wonder if it is because we box ourselves in to the known
And we give ourselves no new wonders to wonder about
The wonders are still out there
We just have to go and find them!
 SO....
Out of the box!

Out of the chair!

Go!  And we are off to find the wonderful unknown!

We don't have to look very far!


Just by going the wondrous few inches of the universe just beyond our horizon
Can make all the difference


and that's poetiquejustis

He told them: “Take nothing for the journey—no staff, no bag, no bread, no money, no extra shirt.  Whatever house you enter, stay there until you leave that town.
Luke 9:3-4