Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, June 12, 2012

man the oars!

I have no interest in sailing around the world. 
Not that there is any lack of requests for me to do so.
Edward Heath
There are days spent on the shores of life- and that is a good place to be
And other days when we feel the need
To sail off to see what we can see

Wherever the journey may take us
Whatever we gain or choose
Remember the shore from whence you came
And its love don't ever refuse
and that's poetiquejustis

Dedicated to all my nieces and nephews as they start out on the journey of life
By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established;
 by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches. 
Proverbs 24:3-4