Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, June 18, 2012

Sweet!

Start each day with affirming, 
contented and happy attitudes,
 and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful
Norman Vincent Peale



I like cream in my morning coffee


Not just any cream

I like the stuff that has the caramel-vanilla- makes- it -taste- like- a -milkshake stuff.

I like a sweet start to my day.


And I have found most people would rather have a sweet start than a sour one

I have also found

That if you sweeten up other people's days


Yours cannot help but have a sweeter day as well.
and that's poetiquejustis
May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable to You,
Lord, my rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14