Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, June 14, 2012

Where Do You Go?

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.....

Rogers and Hammerstein

When I am living my life away from poetiquejustis

I write about things that are not so pleasant



It's my job.

So there has to be a place in my mind where I keep the pretty things

A place where I can run to and take a deep breath
A place where there are "raindrops on roses

 and whiskers on kittens


Bright copper kettles
and warm woolen mittens."

Where do you go when the proverbial "dog bites and the bee stings.....when you are feeling sad?"
We all need those secret places in our mind
Filled with light and loveliness

Far away from headlines 


and the deadlines

and the pain that people cause each other

Do you have that place?
Today, wish you a place  favorite things that will keep your mind at peace.

and if you cannot find your own...I am happy to share some of mine
and that's poetiquejustis

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
2 Corinthians 10:5