Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Ancaro Imparo




Judge a man by his questions
not his answers
Voltaire

I am a professor

So I am supposed to have answers
or at least look like I do

Answers for this


Answers for that


But the truth is


I have questions


Many, many questions

Don't you?
I hope so

Because as long as we have questions
                                                     We know we are alive and growing!
                                                                     

                                                  Like a tree  seeking water
                                                                
 
    Or a plant seeking the sun
Ancora imparo!

Yet I am learning


And that's poetiquejustis

Come, let us reason together.
Isaiah 1:18