Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Steady as she goes

My goal in sailing is not to be brilliant or flashy
in individual races
just to be consistent over the long run
Denis Conner



 to stay on course when distractions abound




To best the waves of dilemma





To catch the wind of opportunity


And use the time to prepare when the winds do not blow



To stay on your course and know your port

                                                             and above all else
                                                             steady as she goes
                                                          and that's poetiquejustis


                                                               The Captain of My Ship Lyrics

                                        I know the captain of the ship I'm sailing on.
                                        I know the destination that I'm heading for.
                               And I pray that the wind is at my back, and the sun is on my face
                                         So I'll see a better land with God's amazing grace.

My goal in sailing isn't to be brilliant or flashy in individual races, just to be consistent over the long run.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/d/dennisconn388813.html#uvfofp5qRhZhGHJ6.99