Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, March 7, 2014

Selective

I shut my eyes in order to see
Paul Gauguin


I am grateful to those who close their eyes to the unlovely in me
and see what good is there


I am blessed by those who do not seem to hear my whines
but only hear that which may help


Let us be determined to see the good -
Hear the best in everyone

William Arthur Ward said:
When we seek the best in others
we somehow bring out the best
in ourselves

                                                          and that's poetiquejustis

                                                Do nothing out of rivalry or conceit,
                            but in humility consider others as more important than yourselves.
                                                               Philippians 2:3