Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, March 19, 2014

We Are Only Human

I learn by going to where 
I have to go
Theodore Roethke


We do the things we have to do



We say the things we have to say



We do the work that needs to be done



We delight in the small things


We overlook the slights


And we help those who need help

We are....in a word
human
and that's poetiquejustis

                                                      Learn to do right; seek justice.
                                                        Defend the oppressed.
                                                   Take up the cause of the fatherless;
                                                          plead the case of the widow. 

                                                                   Isaiah 1:17