Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, March 13, 2014

O, That ragged Line

The line of life is a ragged diagonal
between duty and desire.
William R. Alger


I must admit this day has left me ragged



I did not leave my office


I did not leave my desk


The problems seemed quite insurmountable


But I had to keep climbing over them

Only to find another on the other side
But there were friends along the way
and just like any other day





It was possible to find
some beauty
on that ragged diagonal line
between desire and duty

and that's poetiquejustis

 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. 
Matthew 6:33




I
The line of life is a ragged diagonal between duty and desire.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/w/williamra132748.html#El1V6Ps113WXHvIB.99The line of life is a ra