Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, March 4, 2014

May I have a Moment?

Character develops in quiet places
Goethe
                                                 May I have a moment- just a moment

To breathe


To sit and listen to ...nothing



May I have just a moment to stop the spinning and the winning


Even the sharing and the caring?


How fast life is!

My daughter (a busy mom and school administrator)
was thrilled to have a morning of peace 

to listen to the rain and read the paper
She had "a moment"

I hope you have your moment, too

This was mine

and that's poetiquejustis
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. 
Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27