Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Decisions

Freedom means choosing your burden
Hephzibah Menhudin



Decide



Decide who you are


Decide



What you want to do to make the world around you a better place



Decide that you will make the world around you
 a better place


Decide

and do
and that's poetiquejustis 

You Are My Hands

Where is My life? My people are dying
This is not what I meant the world to be
Where is my love? My children are crying
So many hearts full of pain and misery
 
But I set you free so you would be a living sign
For all to see that I live,

 that I live.

I have no hands but yours, 
I live my life through you
The written Word must be alive in you  
I have no hands but yours, 
I’'ve given all to you  
You are my hands 
I live my life through you.
 Words & Music by Joanne Boyce
Copyright © 1996 CJM Music