Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Counting on you

Ah, it is a lovely thing to know a thing or two
Moliere



Math for many students 



Is more about overcoming fear than simplifying fractions s
I am not a mathematician
but I "get" math
so I tutor whenever I can

During my career, I have had the privilege
 of seeing scholars through their Masters Thesis and Doctoral Dissertation
and those have been wonderful moments

But nothing has given me more joy
than to see an adult student look at a math problem and say

"I get it!!  After all these years- I get it!!"

Today- help someone know a thing or two
Because whether you know it or not
someone is counting on you
and that's poetiquejustis
....encourage the disheartened, help the weak, be patient with everyone.
I Thessalonians 5:14