Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, August 10, 2013

Get with the program!

The good and the wise lead quiet lives
Euripedes


I have a nephew who is a computer genius


He develops  widgets that run in the background

and keep everything moving


I want to be a widget

Running in the background and keeping the human in humanity
Einstein said:
It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.

Here is to all the widgets of the world trying to keep it  human.
and that's poetiquejustis

...and make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you,  so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.
I Thessalonians 4:11-12