Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, August 15, 2013

Information As Retrieved



 "When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?” 
John Maynard Keynes




 Changing your mind is like changing anything else in your life-

It gives you a fresh start


Whether you are changing the linens


Or changing your hair color


Change is not bad


It is only a problem when you have already chosen the wisest path, 

and then determine to go another way


 That will never get you where you want to be
but then again, there is always a chance to see the light
 
and that's poetiquejustis



 But when you ask (for wisdom), you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. James 1:6