Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, August 27, 2013

It Ain't Easy Being Green

The strongest principle of growth lies in human choice
George Eliot



When I woke up this morning, I saw a message on my phone from a friend that said:
"we all live in the world we choose to live in"


Ultimately, that is true as we create our inner reality


making the best of the outer circumstances


I have an asparagus fern that reminds me of that daily




That poor old guy has followed me around for many years

Getting thrown in the back of the car every time we move with the rest of his buddies


Sometimes he lives in sun


Sometimes he lives in shadow


But he keeps being green and makes the best of whatever light he has
Living and growing with the choices that have been made

George Moore said 
The difficulty in life is the choice
Today, choose to make the best of what you have
....of who you are 
Choose the light
and you will grow
and that's poetiquejustis

Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
John 8:12