Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Order of Things

An hour's industry will do more to produce cheerfulness,
suppress evil humors
and retrieve your affairs
than a month's moaning.
Ben Franklin


Cluttered closets


Junk drawers



Files in disarray


Garages that have fallen victim to the second law of thermodynamics


What a blessing!

These are mindless ventures where you can dive in and see immediate results

Suddenly, you are once again master of your destiny

Captain of your soul

Now- you are ready to take on the world!
Georgia O'Keeffe said in a biography that she could not paint until her drawers were organized


I get that- don't you?
and that's poetiquejustis

Let all things be done decently and in good order.
I Corinthians 14:40