Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Are You With Me?



I said to the face in front of me:

I am not afraid of you

Of what you will do

Or what you will say

You have never let me down

You have never given up on me

You have been with me all the way

And I with you.

You are changing in many ways, 

But so am I

And I am not afraid of you

We are in this thing called life together,
 and we are going to get it done.

Then I winked at the mirror,
 and we both went our separate ways.
and that's poetiquejustis
 For now we see in a mirror dimly, 
but then face to face; 
now I know in part, 
but then I will know fully 
just as I also have been fully known. 
 I Corinthians 13:12