Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, July 14, 2012

Paging Dr Drown....

The price for the rigor is the mortis
Tim de Lisle,
Intelligent Life, April 2012


I sit here among textbooks, journals, periodicals and tomes on various subjects

Thoughts other people have had that are now imprisoned in print

It brings to my mind a bit of a poem by Benjamin S Grossberg:

But so slowly that days pass,
an unscrolling of weather,

the view out the same window
over a series of months



Beyond my window, the birds play in the waterfalls


And a little girl is intent on finding the secrets flowers hold


She is unaware of the need to learn so much from books

Maybe she is on to something
Should I abandon my books and join her?


That is the question, 
and that's poetiquejustis

Job 36:26 
 How great is God, beyond our understanding!