Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, July 12, 2012

Let Us Begin

With the possible exception of the equator, everything begins somewhere.
C S Lewis

Neil Diamond's song is going through my head this morning:
Where it began, I can't begin to knowing
But then I know it's growing strong

Was in the spring
Then spring became the summer
Who'd have believed you'd come along
Ideas that seem to come out of nowehere
Milestones that you never saw coming
Longings that grow from tiny sparks in to the glorious flame of passion

The surprises of life that seem to have always been with you

And perhaps they always were
And you are just catching up
Because you are ready to begin
That is living
and that's poetiquejustis

He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end. 
Ecclesiastes 3:11