Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, July 18, 2012

In The Wings


Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes shine to the stars. 


Enthusiasm is the sparkle in your eyes,

the swing in your gait. 


The grip of your hand, 


the irresistible surge of will and energy to execute your ideas

.Henry Ford


It is going to be the best yet!



It is going to stand the world on its ear and cause it to pirouette!


 I can hear it coming like a train thundering down thetracks


I have no idea what it is


But I will know it when I see it 


and so will you!





to a future near you-


The greatest idea you or I ever had!


Remember what Rosabeth Ross Kanter said:
To stay ahead- you must have your next great idea waiting in the wings!

 And I am winging it!
and that's poetiquejustis
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
2 Timothy 1:7