Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, July 27, 2012

The High Ground

If you would lift me up, you must be on higher ground
Ralph Waldo Emerson


Today, I will smile because it will brighten your day

Today, I will laugh because it will be music to your ears

Today, I will listen a little more because my silence will give you room to grow

Today, I will be on higher ground than I was yesterday,


 and I will lift you up!
And tomorrow, I when I must reach up to find the higher ground
I know that you will be there
and that's poetiquejustis
, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself."  Luke 10:27