Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I am taking this step by step

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Leeann Womack, I hope you dance


I have a challenge ahead of me
 

A mountain to cross
 

It is covered with snow and the peaks are high

I know what is on the other side and I want to get there

I have to get there

I could lay down and let life take its course


Or I can get moving


So I am going to keep humming that old Whitney Houston song:

And this old road is rough and ruined
So many dangers along the way

So many burdens might fall upon me
So many troubles that I have to face

Oh, but I won't let my spirit fail me
Oh, I won't let my spirit go

Until I get to my destination
I'm gonna take it slowly because I'm making it mine

and that's poetiquejustis

More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope,

Romans 5:3-4