Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, July 1, 2012

Dutifully Yours

I know of only one duty and that is to love
Albert Camus


In our ever growing list of things to do


Places to be 


Challenges to meet
 At the end of the road, may love still be your traveling companion

So that the journey will be worthwhile
and that's poetiquejustis
If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
I Corinthians 13:1-3