Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Needed: One You

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
Eleanor Roosevelt


Your dreams are very undemanding


They do not need worldwide acclaim

They do not need applause 

They do not need to be in the headlines

Or on the ballot

All your dreams really need to live-

In fact, what they cannot live without

Is you
And that's poetiquejustis

I have a dream
Dr Martin Luther King

"Then, after doing all those things, I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your old men will dream dreams, and your young men will see visions.
Joel 2:28
It is never too late to dream