Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, July 2, 2012

Directions Required and Inspired



Alice in Wonderland
Alice: Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
The Cat: That depends a good deal on where you want to get to
 Alice: I don't much care where.

The Cat: Then it doesn't much matter which way you go.
Alice: …so long as I get somewhere.
The Cat: Oh, you're sure to do that, if only you walk long enough.


At a standstill


Head swimming


Have to get things done where you are right now 


Without digging yourself in to a forever hole

When you know there are things ahead

To see

To do

But which way to go? 


And When?
Relax-

 there is Someone who has it all under control
and that's poetiquejustis

This is what the Lord says—
    your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel:
“I am the Lord your God,
    who teaches you what is best for you,
    who directs you in the way you should go.
Isaiah 48:17