Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, October 10, 2011

The gift that keeps on giggling


Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.
~Victor Borge




One evening, our youngest son who was about nine at the time,

heard gales of giggles in the hall outside his room

Being naturally curious, he walked out to see what was going on

and found me and my husband

lobbing pudding at each other

It was a spontaneous food fight that had us giggling out of control

Our son shook his head at the folly of adults,

Walked back to his room

And shut the door-

but I know he was smiling

And I know it sunk in

There are times you just gotta giggle



Life, love, and especially families

need to be covered with giggles

Like sprinkles on an ice cream sundae

And that means….

Sometimes,

you just have to throw the pudding

and that’s poetiquejustis