Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, October 16, 2011

Traveling On

 I have been a stranger
I have walked alone
Seen a hundred highways
Never found a home
Rod McKuen



It is Sunday in Nashville

Nashville is not my home, but it is where I will be doing my living for the next few days


Once I venture beyond this computer screen, there will be new faces to fill in with their stories



New sites to see my eyes

A trip alone to a new city

Will this trip be just a comma in the sentence of life
Or  a new chapter in my already odd odyssey

Life is what you make it
Or, better yet, what you allow God to make it

William Blake said:
In the universe, there are things that are known, and things that are unknown, and in between, there are doors.
 Today, for some reason I do not understand, my new door is in Nashville, Tenneessee

Go find yours!
It may be right in your own backyard!
and that's poetiquejustis