Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, October 6, 2011

Make Me Proud





"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work, and the only way to do great work is to do what you love.
Steve Jobs

I talked to my brother yesterday

He seems to be at loose ends lately

""You", say I, "should write (or act, or sing, or sell"- the guy can do anything!)

"I", says he, "am just too tired."

Tired?

OK..that happens

But tired of what?

Life?

Not likely

Tired of Loving?

Don’t think so….

Tired of the games,

The nonsense and the silliness that passes for living sometimes?

Possible.

So what makes you tired?

Greg Almman said:
I get tired of playing other people’s songs.

That should make us all tired.

If you are going to get tired-

Get tired doing what you love to do

Being who you are meant to be

Creating the music you want to hear

That is a tired to be proud of

And that’s poetiquejustis