Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Life of Value Added

"I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve. " Albert Schweitzer

Today, I get to play in the in the dirt
and get my hands dirty


Some friends of mine and I are going to" help out"
 at an inner city community garden

I am under no illusion that I will be much of a help with the garden

The people who live around that garden
have probably forgotten more about gardening than I will ever know

But they are being gracious and letting my friends and me think we are helping and letting us

I know I will learn a lot
more about myself

and my friends


and just about getting out there and getting your hands dirty and your heart clean

Albert Einstein said:
Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.
It is a new day, and we all get a chance to be of a bit more value.
and that's poetiquejustis