Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, January 15, 2012

1-2-3:LIFT!

 
Those who are lifting the world upward and onward are those who encourage more than criticize. 
Elizabeth Harrison

 

When I was at Trader Joe's the other day, 

The young man at the register did a particularly good job of packing my groceries

He made calculated decisions as to what to put in first, and then what was to follow

When I mentioned this
  he said,
mocking himself
"Yea- it was a hidden talent- who knew"

No- really, I said, it shows great critical thinking skills

He looked at me and beamed as though the sun had just come out for the first time that day


It takes so little to help someone keep going along their way

To do a bit of midair refueling as you go about your day
So Go!
Encourage someone
Spark their day!
You will get a charge out of it!


and that's poetiquejustis


 Anxiety in a man's heart weighs it down, 
but an encouraging word makes it glad.
Proverbs 12:25