Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Quiet

A happy life must be to a great extent a quiet life, for it is only 
in an atmosphere of quiet that true joy dares live.   
Bertrand Russell


I read a line in a Dick Francis book once that I never forgot:
"She created an island of peace around herself"
What a lovely thought!

 And then there are those who are always stirring up dust

Making waves

Stirring the pot

Those people are bad for your health. Avoid whenever possible!


 I want to be the person who asks one quiet simple question



Ali McGraw once said: I want to be a person who makes a quiet difference

And what makes the difference is being able to be quiet
Because before you can hear the needs of others
You must first be able to hear your own heart
So go....find your quiet
It will make all the difference
and that's poetiquejustis
 ... make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.
I Thessalonians 4:11-12