Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, January 29, 2012

Camp Idontwanna

Let us train our minds to desire 
what the situation demands
Seneca

I have to perform a monologue in acting class tomorrow night

It is not one that I particularly like
And definitely not one I would have chosen for myself

I am pretty sure that my acting coach chose it for just that reason
Her mantra?
"Learn to do the uncomfortable"

You know....
Stretch

Grow

 Out of the box you have been living in!


Washington Irving said:
 One of the greatest and simplest tools for 
                     learning more and growing is doing more.
 
Ready?
Me too!

and that's poetiquejustis
Let us, then, be up and doing,
     With a heart for any fate;
 Still achieving, still pursuing,
     Learn to labor and to wait.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



But you ,my brethern,donot grow weary indoing what is excellent
II Thessalonians 3:13