Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, January 27, 2012

Larger Than Life

I live a small life...valuable.....but small
Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail


Even if the world does not consider you a player
You can still be a winner in this life
Take my sister-in-law Maria
 Maria lives in a tiny dot of a town
in Nye County, Nevada


 For years she has dedicated herself to helping learning disabled students in the classroom


 Helping them to set, and reach goals that you and I would take for granted

You will never see her on the news
or signing books

 and there may never be 
a monument to her name


But every day,someone is better off 
because she has lived
and that is someone who has won at the game of life
I want to grow up and be just like her

Emily Dickinson said:
If I can stop one heart from breaking
I shall not live in vain
If I can ease one life the aching
Or cool one pain
Or help one fainting robin
Unto his nest again
I shall not live in vain.
Remember
Your life is never small when your arms are reaching out 

and that's poetiquejustis

Carry each others  burdens
and in this way you shall fulfill the law of Christ
Galatians 6:2