Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, January 26, 2012

Life can be such a circus!

I've got all these little balls up in the air 
and if someone caught one of them for me
I'd probably drop all of them.  
Michelle Pfeiffer as Melanie in One Fine Day


 In sociology, they call it roll strain
Needing-wanting- to be where you are not not 

doing the things that you want to be doing 


for those you want to be doing things for 

 and making everyone happy
But alas. you can only be one place at a time, 
so you juggle
 The statesman John Selden said 
"The world cannot be governed without juggling"
 I know that mine can't!
But, then again, it beats working without a net!
                               and that's poetiquejustis

To everything there is a season
and a time for every purpose under heaven Ecclesiastes 3:1