Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, January 19, 2012

Order


 To love rightly is to love what is orderly and beautiful in an educated and disciplined way.
  Plato

  For the past week, we have been moving


The pieces of our lives wrapped in paper and put in to boxes

Things discarded

Things we could not part with

Things that now have to find a new place to "be"

Things that will have to adjust to order 
a place for everything.....
 
Flaubert said:
Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and original in your work.
 
I like that!
So go!
Put things in order
 and then

Just for
Create
a little chaos


and that's poetiquejustis



But everything should be done in a fitting and orderly way. I Corinthians 14:40