Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, January 20, 2012

Whittling Away

He who trims himself to suit everyone
will soon whittle himself away.  ~Raymond Hull
Define Yourself- but make sure you are writing the definition!

Sharpen  your

but make sure you are holding the lens!

Polish your image
once you see who you really are

Write your story
in your own special way
Sing your song- no lip syncing aloud!

And  always
 
 
                          Remember what Judy garland said:

"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else."
 and that's poetiquejustis


 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well.  Psalm 139:14