Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Drop It



I believe that every human mind feels pleasure
in doing good to another. 
Thomas Jefferson


We were moving from one building to another in our complex
there were what seemed to be an endless series of doors 
in between the two


 In fact...there were 8
Balancing boxes and opening doors should be an Olympic event
 I wonder if the young woman who held the door for me on one of those trips  knows what it meant to me




One small act that she does not even remember I am sure
But to me, it meant the world


Mother Theresa said:

“What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. 

But if that drop was not in the ocean, 

I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop"


Drop some kindness in to someone's life today
You may never know how much it means
and that's poetiquejustis

Let us not become weary in doing good,
for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Galatians 6:9