Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, January 8, 2012

Next Stop....


Think left and think right and think low and think high.
Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
Dr Seuss



Excuse me, Dr Seuss, but may I add something?
 
Oh! The roads you will travel !

The sights you will see

The places you will visit

If you let your mind rein free

Leave the car in the garage

and the plane on the ground

Leave the train at the station

 









They don't go where you are bound

You are off to a nation where no flag has flown


You are off to places that no one has known

Armed only with humor

A smile and a wink

Braveheart!
You are packed

You are ready!
Now go!


and



 and that's poetiquejustis