Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, January 10, 2013

Deeply Rooted or lessons from my pepper tree


What is the good of your stars and trees, your sunrise and the wind,
 if they do not enter in to our daily lives?
E M Forster


We bought a house recently
The house is very nice
but I wanted  it for the tree


In the backyard, there is a pepper tree that is enormous


Its roots go on forever, and its branches seem to hug the house


Ours will be only the second family to sit under this tree since the house was built 40 years ago
I hope it likes us
I have a lot to learn from this tree about roots and reaching down deep

I am here to learn
I am rooted
I am home
and that's poetiquejustis

                              Every man will sit under his own vine and under his own fig tree, 

                        and no one will make them afraid, for the LORD Almighty has spoken.
                                                                 Micah 4:4