Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hats off to me and you and all we do

This may be a dream come true  This may be poetry in motion
This may be a dream come true 
But when it all comes down
It's an awful lot to do.
lyrics from  Hats by Amy Grant and Chris Eaton.

 I am very fortunate
In fact,  I have more blessings than I can count
or maybe, I have so many blessings,
I do not have time to count them often enough
it is hard to tell

I am not complaining!

I get to do the things I love and I get to do a lot of it

Writer, teacher, counselor, administrator


Wife, mom, grandma

Neighbor, friend, aunt, cousin

Walker of our Australian Cattle Dog Daisy

And governess to some very demanding  parakeets

Yup...just counting my blessings- when I can find the time.
and I really do try to find the time
But have you noticed that there are days
when life can seem just a little too much of a good thing?

But let's just take the blessings anyway
big or small
welcome or not
deserved or not
and let's welcome the blessings that are still on their way
Tipping our hats with thanksgiving

as we  just keep on counting
and that's poetiquejustis

Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me.
Psalm 54:4