Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, January 5, 2013

Living the Questions

“Do not now seek the answers which cannot be given you
 because you would not be able to live them 
and the point is 
to live everything. 
Live the questions now….”
Rainer Maria Rilke

There are a few great things about getting older


One is not having to have all the answers

The other is just enjoying the questions

I always want to have more questions than answers 
 

More plans than completions
 


More tickets to ride than journey's ends
 

The point, as Rilke said, 
is to live everything
one piece at a time
that is something that I do not question
and that's poetiquejustis

Be not wise in your own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
Proverbs 3:7