Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I have this swivel chair

No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair
General Patton



General, you are a great American hero,
But with all due respect, I am not sure I agree.

You  see, I have this swivel chair inside my head.




It looks a lot like the one I have in my living room
It is big, and comfy, and does a complete 360.



I have found that the one in my head, much like the one in my home
Allows me to see things from different points of view.
 It helps me to understand



Rather than to demand


So, have a seat, General.
That's better- 
now let's swivel!
and that's poetiquejustis

                                  Then He opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.
                                                                              Luke 24:45