Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, January 25, 2013

The Color of My Sunset will Never be the Same

Clouds come floating into my life, 
no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
 Rabindranath Tagore


There was someone very mean to me today- no one that I know well
Just someone who shot across my life like lightening 

leaving darkness in their wake- 


a darkness that only could have come from within them
How awful to have that much darkness inside!
"Sound and fury signifying nothing"

But when the storm passed

 and with it the darkness

I realized it had signified something
That does not happen very often...those clouds coming across my sky
In fact, it almost never happens

My clouds are rather of the friendlier type


Perhaps I need a dark cloud now and then to appreciate the sun

Because today, I appreciate the sun
and the color of the clouds
and the light that makes the darkness fade
just a little bit more than I did yesterday
and that's poetiquejustis

I am the Light of the world.
John 8:12